Big Mac Pizza - Say What???

8.16.2016


I love Big Mac's. I love pizza. Combine the two together and you have one of the most tantalizing meals you'll ever have. A Big Mac Pizza!
I first tasted this a year ago at a local café and instantly fell in love. This past weekend, we organized a pizza party at my place and of course, I had to try and replicate the infamous b-mac pizza for everyone. Score! It was devoured and gone in minutes. The top pizza of the night by far.
The recipe I followed was from Kraft. Easy and delicious :)
 
Ingredients
  • Ground beef
  • Kraft Thousand island Dressing
  • 1 pizza crust
  • Kraft Pizza Four Cheese Blend
  • Lettuce
  • Pickle slices (optional)
 
1. Brown ground beef in a skillet.
2. Spread 1/2 cup of dressing on pizza crust.
3. Sprinkle on 1 cup of cheese.
4. Place desired amount of cooked ground beef on top of cheese layer.
5. Cover with another cup of cheese.
6. Bake in oven at 425 degrees F for about 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
7. Shred lettuce and place on pizza with pickle slices.
(I omitted the pickles as I also do with my Big Mac, and I sprinkled some more dressing on pizza before serving.)
 
Bon Appetit!


4 Comments »

This entry was posted on 8.16.2016 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

4 Responses to “Big Mac Pizza - Say What???”

FADO Blog said...

Đơn Vị Ship Cấp Tốc Hàng Hóa Từ Việt Nam Sang Thái Lan Giá Thấp
Dịch vụ ship nhanh hàng hóa từ việt nam
Công ty giúp order hàng từ trên Taobao

Catherine Martorana said...

Hi Lena
Is there a way I can talk to you? I know your aunt Lina and she told me to try your blog since I cant seem to reach you on facebook. My name is Catherine Martorana. You can message me directly. I have a question for you. Thx ! ��

Brown Rice Syrup said...

Brown rice syrup along with honey, maple syrup and barley malt syrup are provided between the low and high level of sweeteners for their antioxidant capacity. Replacing low-antioxidant sweeteners, such as refined sugar and corn syrup, with high-antioxidant sweeteners, such as brown rice syrup or honey, could be beneficial in providing an additional source of antioxidants.

bobby butt said...

Organic Rice syrup is actually extracted from brown rice, even if it retains a large part of the minerals, due to the splitting of the starch it loses the fibers and proteins, moreover the procedure used is very similar to that used to produce beer.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...